Trella, cheer up please.
I don't want to see you so depressed okay.
Some things are just not worth your attention.
Get over with it.
You can fins an alternative, which I told you already.
Or you can just sleep, and forget about it.
:D
It's some people's problem.
Not yours.
Don't fret over it okay :D
Stay happy and cheerful.
You know, I get very depressed when I see you depressed you know.
And Don't cry
But If you think crying will help, just go ahead
LOL.
I will zhi chi ni.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm more bored than you in school.
My class is quiet.
And I have no one to sms, unlike you.
Anyway, that may be a good thing.
Cos I'm trying to keep away the habit of using phones in class
Soon, I will proceed on with switching off my handphone in class.
If I am able to complete my first task.
:D
WISH ME LUCKS!
CHEER UP.
♥ diakrice
{ 4:43 AM }