Tuesday, January 01, 2008.
Fast........
Fast!
Oh blimey, I can't believe school's starting tomorrow.
Has my close-to-2-months-holidays really ended?
Guess how i celebrated my last few hours of 2007 and first few hours of 2008?
Well, I went to Syl's house for sleepover with shan jie! (:
whew. I'm surprised. We slept at approx 3 plus, and woke up at 9 plus.
And I was still quite awake. I'm amazed at MYSELF (:
I managed to watch the whole of Michelle's dumb movie, 对不起,老师 or something.
I don't think you've heard it before right.
Yupp, her acting damn sucks. Wei shan and me were like practically laughing when she tried to squueeeeezzeeeee her tears out. I think I can act better than her lor. Just that she has the courage( which is trained from young, cos she's quite thick-skinned) and that her mother wants her to be like famous and popular and crap.
HAHAHAHAH! I think talking about tuition is much more interesting than her movie (:
Yes, school's starting tmr.
And that school, RAWrr. I don't wanna say anything.
WHY IS IT THAT MY CLASS HAS 3 LESSONS!?
TRELLA ONLY HAS TWO!
wtf.
no more comp soooon!
I'm gonna ban myself from using it.
Hopefully, I do have some self control :/

{ 6:42 AM }

narcissism.
DARICE
xinmin
saintnicholas
temasekjuniorcollege
stjohns
email
TRELLA
saintnicholas
catholicjuniorcollege
stjohns
email


WE BOTH ♥ NATHAN HARTONO & -NAME-

bold.underline.italics
materialist.
to be in same class next year
to be good friends
be in same class for TWO years
music.
noise.
nonsense.