Monday, October 29, 2007.
Sad ):

2007 is almost over.
2007 school year IS over ):
Our class will be separated.
Most of my friends going to triple science.
EXCEPT ME

So, as Darice is going to triple science and I am not,
we shall revive this blog and next year we
shall fill this blog with our nonsense.
So, we can stay friends :D
Whee, then we can talk rubbish.
HOHO.

Oh, haha.
I made Darice like Ouran High School Host Club.
I'm obsessed with it and Bleach now (:
I like anime.
It is so nice (:
YAY :D

I LOVE BLEACH
& OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB

Yesterday we went to Theresa's house with
WanYee to play DDR and stuff.
Then we ate PizzaHut for lunch (:
And Theresa's dog was so hyper.
She was like standing on her hind legs,
wobbling and shaking. Jumping around.
Haha (:

Yay. Made a quite long post.
(:

Goodbye :D












Trella <3

{ 10:43 PM }

narcissism.
DARICE
xinmin
saintnicholas
temasekjuniorcollege
stjohns
email
TRELLA
saintnicholas
catholicjuniorcollege
stjohns
email


WE BOTH ♥ NATHAN HARTONO & -NAME-

bold.underline.italics
materialist.
to be in same class next year
to be good friends
be in same class for TWO years
music.
noise.
nonsense.